Gallery - Favorite Foodie Recipes
About This Gallery
There is nothing like coming home to the comforting aroma of your favorite dish, or cooking it yourself. Share that experience with the rest of the foodies here at Yummr by submitting a recipe of your favorite dish!
Submit your favorite recipes to us and include a photo of the dish, if you happen to have one handy. Make sure to be as descriptive as possible and don't forget to title your dish!
*Recipes do not have to be original creations, but please make sure to reference where your recipe came from if it isn't an original, ex.: foodnetwork.com.
*This activity allows unlimited submissions.
ONION & GARLIC SALMON
Posted by: ChefLamsay on March 24, 2008
Attention fish lovers:
This was a recipe that was pretty much thrown together last minute, in a vehemence of hunger. I was truly stunned by the results, and hopefully you are too.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Start out with a salmon fillet of chosen size (I used 1 lb.)
- Heat vegetable oil and butter in a pan (on medium).
- While heating, add garlic salt, onion powder, and pepper. Measurements may vary based on preference of taste.
- Once you are finished adding these items as desired, pour the mix into a small baking pan.
- Baste the salmon in the oil mixture, and place the salmon in the small bakin pan as well (it is helpful to poke holes in the fillet during this process, so the flavor is easily absorbed throughout).
- Place the pan in the pre-heated oven.
- While cooking, take salmon out periodically and baste with oil mixture from pan.
- Cook until the salmon flakes and becomes opaque.
-Serve with some rice, vegetables, and drink of choice.
... ENJOY! ...